To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roswell, GA 30076
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Distribution Manager, EA
AAA (The Auto Club Group) • Roswell, GA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Successful completion of appropriate State Property & Casualty and Life and Health Sales Licensing exams
Selling insurance in an Agency environment
Strong management and administrative skills demonstrated through recent field distribution leadership of independent contractors
Leadership experience to include recruiting, installation and validation of newly hired Entrepreneurial Agents
Sales/Market development experience including analyzing territories and/or sales markets and developing business plans to increase overall market share
Leadership experience to include coaching, mentoring, challenging and enabling agency producers, and staff to successfully meet objectives and goals.
Communicate effectively with stakeholders in order to share complex information (i.e., production numbers, margins, customer service data, customer defection analysis, in-force data, quality data, etc.) in a clear and understandable manner.
Possession of a valid State driver’s license.
- Achieve and maintain insurance goals as defined by Regional President
- Achieve and maintain customer service goals
- Prospect and develop new sales opportunities in/with assigned territories/EA’s
- Communicate and transition corporate goals into individual plans
- Interpret reports and utilize as tools to increase performance of agents
- Oversee the accurate assessment of insurance requirements consistent with company standards for writing policies
- Safely operate a motor vehicle in order to travel to various locations to attend meetings
- Represents Company in a professional and positive manager
- Identify quality exclusive agencies for appointment with MEEMIC
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.