To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toledo, OH 43614
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN - Registered Nurse
Communicare Health Services • Toledo, OH
Posted 1 month ago
RN Charge Nurse
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
12 Hour Shifts
New Pay Scale based on Experience!
Now Offering a new benefit - Daily Pay!
Here at Advanced Healthcare Center, we are striving to create a culture of positive work / life balance and epic teamwork. New employee retention programs and an excellent referral program. Bring a friend!
Calling all qualified RNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Advanced Healthcare Center is currently seeking RNs with long term care experience to fill the position of RN Charge Nurse. The ideal candidate for the RN Charge Nurse position will be a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio, and will have 1 - 2 years clinical experience in Long Term Care.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified RNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- RN with a current nursing license as required by Ohio State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- 1 - 2 years clinical experience in a long term care environment.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care