To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morris, IL 60450
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Lender, Agriculture
First Midwest Bank • Morris, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Make and service a variety of agricultural and commercial loans to mid and large size businesses in the communities we serve. Provides team members with functional guidance. Service as a financial partner/advisor for business people in the community. Lending authority will be determined in accordance with Bank policy.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related major, with at least 2 accounting courses required
• 6+ years experience in the financial industry preferred
• Minimum 4 years agricultural sales experience required
• Thorough knowledge of Federal and State regulations covering commercial banking activities
• Strong analytical ability with effective written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Analyze complex credits and prepare clear, complete written and oral presentations without assistance
• Manage commercial banking portfolio of agricultural & business clients, assessing and meeting their business and personal needs
• Effective monitoring, administration and maintenance of existing commercial banking portfolio in accordance with Bank’s standards
• Perform sales activities to develop new relationships with business clients
• Develop and maintain referral networks with local insurance agents, real estate brokers, accountants, attorneys and other professionals
• Provides team members with functional guidance
• Maintain credit quality in accordance with Bank guidelines
• Participate in all required training sessions for compliance
• Maintain adequate controls to ensure compliance with consumer protection statutes/regulations in a defined area of responsibility
• Implement bank-directed policy and changes related to regulatory amendments
• Prepare monthly sales and production reports
• Ensure proper loan documentation is prepared and monitor and eliminate exceptions in a timely manner
• Attend all Loan Committee and Sales Meetings and participate accordingly
• Involvement in various community activities and organizations
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary. This position requires regulatory compliance including finger printing and a background check.