A well established Infusion Pharmacy Services Company located in Sugar Land, TX, is seeking a Benefits Administrator. Our client manages Office Infusion Pharmacies on behalf of physicians, hospitals, and medical institutions nationwide.
The primary function for this position will be to focus on the areas of benefits, employee relations, and organizational engagement. This role will be instrumental in the administration of all benefits.
Primary Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Follow company policy regarding new hire enrollment for all benefits
- Ensure all new hires are informed of benefit enrollment dates and deadlines
- Notify employees of changes in eligibility in accordance with ACA regulations
- Process required documentation for employee insurance eligibility and claim
- Coordinates and setup carrier connections with the HRIS vendor
- Assist with the reconciliation of monthly invoices and timely payment of billing
- Maintain HR materials including Employee Handbook, benefit forms, interview documentation, and other HR resources as applicable.
- Utilize the HRIS database to gather information and generate reports
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers of the HR Department
- Coordinates and conducts new hire orientation program
- Prepares employee relations documents upon request by management
- Create and update employee files, spreadsheets and documents as requested
- Partners with senior management to provide documentation and other areas of support in regard to employee relations, performance, and benefits
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or related field required
- One to Three years' experience preferred but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; prefer prior experience with ADP
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and meet sensitive deadlines
- Protects all sensitive and confidential information in accordance with HIPAA and Company policy
Automated Data Processing (Adp)
Human Resources Information System (Hris)