WSFS Bank is currently seeking an innovative Senior Project Manager for our FinTech Cash Connect division to drive development processes from idea to implementation by leading projects and project teams independently to accomplish company-wide objectives. The Senior Project Manager will enhance structure and processes so that innovation can happen throughout the organization. The Senior Project Manager will coordinate resources for projects that may include outside vendors and clients, as well as Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts and Technical Engineers to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to. In this position, the Senior Project Manager will manage, coordinate, and facilitate multiple initiatives related to enhancement of Cash Connect's information systems and processes to enhance service and improve efficiencies. The Senior Project Manager must maintain accurate documentation according to the project methodology and current project statuses. The Senior Project Manager will participate in the establishment, organization, and implementation of short and long-range goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures; monitor and evaluate program effectiveness and affect changes required for improvement; develop integrated project plans, manage issues/risks, and establish cost estimates for major, long-term projects; provide information for annual budgets and perform periodic productivity analyses.
This is a full-time exempt position typically working Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. in Newark, DE.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience as a project manager. Experience must include managing projects through the end-to-end project life cycle, from inception through closing. Banking and/or financial services industry experience preferred.
- Must have a basic understanding of major banking principles, processes, and technologies.
- Must have the ability to navigate a team through complex issues to build consensus
- Must have working knowledge of financial software applications, including internet, intranet, client-server, and reporting technologies. Working knowledge must also include an understanding of how these business applications are typically deployed within the corporate technology environment and integrated with third-party systems and databases.
- Working knowledge of Cash Management and/or Armored Carrier operations is preferred.
- Must have the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and with outside vendors and contractors. In addition, the incumbent must have the ability to use tact and skill in dealing with diverse groups.
- Must have the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Must have demonstrated aptitude for creativity and complex problem-solving.
- Must be able to make decisions and recommendations on difficult and important issues affecting project and Client implementation.
- Develop integrated project plans and implementation schedules for all assigned projects; provides information for periodic productivity analyses.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items over head, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of up to 10-25 lbs.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, decision making, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, memorizing, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.