To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4001 North Rodney Parham Road
Little Rock, AR 72212
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Engineer II/III
Windstream • Little Rock, AR
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Data Engineer II/III
- Work within the structure of an agile / scrum development team
- Experience at working within all levels of the software development lifecycle from requirements through development and post production support.
- Able to work within a fast pace release cycle using automated (DevOps / CI) technologies
- Expected to produce quality code in a timely fashion with high emphasis on testing using BDD and other automated unit testing practices.
- Adhere to continuous practices to improve and meet code quality standards through code reviews and compliance with patterns, practices and standards set forth on various projects
- Work well with other developers, analysts and managers to understand business and technical requirements in order to develop friendly intuitive solutions that are easy to use while making practical sense of complex data.
- Enthusiastic about learning and adapting to new technologies quickly
College degree in a Technical or a related field and 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6 years professional level related Technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
- Experience in full stack server side web development (SQL, DAL, Middle tier, Routes, Controllers, APIs)
- Experience with the Laravel PHP framework
- Experience in full stack client side web development
- Various JS frameworks, Angular, jQuery, etc,
- HTML5, CSS3 and preprocessors, including responsive concepts such as Bootstrap / Flexbox etc..
- Exposure in developing mobile based application (as either native, or in responsive web technologies or PWA’s)
- Experience with RESTful API’s (Ajax / JSON / CORS)
- Experience with using GIT as a code repository / version control system.
- Strong core understanding and experience in multi-tiered development patterns such as (MVC, MVVM etc.)
- Strong experience in multiple database concepts (OLAP / OLTP, Relational Data, and Data Warehouse concepts). Oracle PL/SQL, and SQL Server T-SQL
- Experience in other data persistence solutions (No-SQL Document DB concepts).
- Firm understanding of presenting complex data in a visually simplified reporting manner
- Experience in working in POSIX based environments (Oracle Linux / RHEL specifically)
- Working with Linux shell scripts is a plus
- An understanding of web based networking concepts, specifically an advanced understanding of HTTP.
Job Category: IT
Locations: 4001 N Rodney Parham Rd |US|Arkansas|Little Rock\
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.