Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Office Supervisor at one of our Primary Care practices in Stuart, Florida. The Office Supervisor is responsible for the effective management of a division of an office. Responsible for the effective day-to-day management of assigned area, including human resources, operations management, and financial management. Works closely with office or practice manager to develop and implement practice goals and objectives. Serves as a primary liaison with providers and staff.Responsibilities
Human Resources and Leadership
- Ensures staff is in attendance. Coordinates call outs and vacations to ensure coverage of assigned area.
- Maintains staffing per models and budgets.
- Supervises staff activities. Trains new and existing employees in office policies, procedures and systems.
- Coordinates staff meetings for assigned area.
- Ensures licensure and certification are kept current.
- Performs all functions of payroll for assigned staff.
- Mentors staff to achieve excellent performance. Evaluates and counsels staff as necessary. May perform hiring, performance reviews, corrective actions, and terminations with supervision or independently per office structure.
- Advises manager on staffing needs for assigned area.
- Attends office, management, and physician meetings.
- Works with manager to develop and implement office goals.
- Maintains procedures, guidelines, and reference manuals for assigned area and ensures all policies are being followed within assigned area.
- Maintains a neat and orderly facility. Monitors compliance with regulatory agencies. Ensures OSHA, HIPAA, CLIA, environment of care, fire code, and other regulatory metrics are met at all times. Ensures licensure is current and displayed as per federal, state, county, and city regulations.
- Ensures mock drills are performed and emergency preparedness is maintained for assigned area.
- Ensures office is secured when business day is complete and ready for the next day. Monitors medical records requests and ensures Sheridan policy is followed regarding legal medical records requirements.
- Serves as a resource and team lead for electronic medical records system implementation, training, and use.
- Serves as primary contact for electronic system and equipment problems and concerns; serves as liaison with management and Sheridan IT to follow up on issues until resolution is reached.
- Disseminates correspondence and ensures all logs are maintained.
- Reviews and follows up on patient satisfaction surveys. Leads improvement projects for assigned area as directed by manager.
- If applicable to area, attends managed care and finance meetings and implements changes and improvements as needed.
- If applicable to area, establishes payment plans with self-pay patients within Sheridan policy.
- Submits financial reports and manager’s report. Ensures supplies are maintained within budget.
- Meets expense budget goals for assigned area. Pays invoices promptly or submits to manager as per approval matrix.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A minimum of (2+) year (s) of related experience and/or training.
- Experience with EMR (eClincalworks)
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Training And Development