To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1009 North Thompson Lane
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
TrustPoint Hospital - Intake/Access - Receptionist -Part-Time
Acadia-Healthcare • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Trustpoint Hospital – Behavioral health registration representative
Intake/Access Registration Representative – 30 hours (3-10’s) per week mostly weekends and afternoons and evening hours.
The Patient Registration Representative will be responsible for accurate and timely patient registration utilizing medical systems. This work will need to be performed according to established policies and procedures. The associate will provide exceptional customer service to physicians, patients, family members and all other medical professionals. In this role, the successful candidate must have demonstrated experience handling patients with efficiency and accuracy to broad customer base.
- Answer phones and take referrals for possible behavioral health patient admissions admissions.
- Perform patient registration and basic insurance verification, ensuring collection of critical data elements necessary for proper patient identification and billing.
- Identify and update patient demographic information in system as defined by departmental policy and procedures.
- Work closely with intake counselors on all admissions.
- Coordinate patient admission needs and beds assignment to facilitate timely patient placement.
- Obtain Insurance Card copies or validate insurance information via electronic medical record, transfer information, or insurance eligibility tool.
- Provide courteous and accurate patient and hospital information with way finding instructions for patients, families, visitors, and ancillary areas.
- Prepare documents for imaging/scanning into electronic patient record.
- Explains processes and forms to patients prior to securing signatures and ensures that all documents are properly signed and witnessed as required.
- Copying and or faxing documents to ancillary areas or physician offices.
- Maintain inventory control of forms and paper supplies needed in area.
- Assist with possible account resolutions pertaining to patient balances.
- Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience with customer service
- Computer savvy with experience navigating between multiple systems simultaneously
- Must have MS Office Experience and excellent typing skills
- Must have a high degree of customer service skills in order to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and referral sources
- Must demonstrate problem-solving abilities and high attention to detail
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit and move freely for extended periods of time Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.