IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Wingspan is now the Content Management pillar of the IQVIA's global technology solutions business, creating document management applications used by some of the largest regulated companies in the world. This division is expanding its teams and creating new ones for both Product Development and DevOps.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s infrastructure for software products that target the life science industry.
What You'll Do:
• Maintain and improve CI/CD and automated testing pipelines
• Collaborating with our engineering team to detect, to resolve and enhance infrastructure problems
• Design and implement pipelines to move toward immutable infrastructure
• Review and advise development teams on best practices around database and web application design
• Work directly with engineers, QA testers, and product managers to ensure coordinated releases.
• Support regular cadence of production updates and hotfixes for live service of multiple products.
• Strong Linux Systems & Windows Administration skills, including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation
• Experience in an Ops/DevOps role with an emphasis on deploying and handling environments in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or similar)
• “Infrastructure as code” – Experience with Terraform/Ansible/Puppet/etc.
• Experience with CI systems like Bamboo, Jenkins or TeamCity
• Experience with Version Control Software (Git preferred)
• Excellent reasoning and analytical skills
• Familiarity with system and task automation
• Good understanding of Networking fundamentals
• Familiar with containerization platforms, such as Docker, Kubernetes, and LXC
• Familiarity with Tomcat, Apache, Shibboleth, Directory 389
• VPCs, ELBs, Route 53, RDS, Cloudwatch, IAM, EC2, Lambda, etc.
• Database administration of Postgresql or similar
• Familiarity with risk and security assessments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Candidates should be fast learners with appetite for gaining new skills.
• Any experience working in a regulated environments
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: