To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- Veronica Kay
- Phone: 4078035187
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Verification (Overnight)
Aerotek • Orlando, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Insurance Verification Specialist is responsible for verifying patient eligibility and benefits. This is an overnight role.
- This position is responsible for collecting insurance information via multiple methods, runs test claims and completes administrative duties.
- Work is specifically specialty insurance provider plan.
- Utilize initial referral form to determine if additional information will be needed in order to complete verification of benefits
- Contact referral source, patient, and/or doctor's office to obtain additional information that is required to complete verification of benefits
- Verify and document insurance coverage of medications, administration supplies and related pharmacy services including prior authorization requirements and coordination of benefits
- Notify doctor's office if a prior authorization is required; fax forms to the doctor's office for completion
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1+ year Insurance Verification/Medical Billing
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.