Join Reynolds Consumer Products… a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Human Resources and Labor Relations Manager to join our team located at our manufacturing facility in Wheeling, IL.
As the Human Resources and Labor Relations Manager, you will report to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for managing employee relations, recruiting, training and development of employees. You will have the opportunity to:
- Provide direction on business action plans and ongoing improvement strategy
- Develop and manage recruitment efforts that enhance the RCP employment brand
- Ensure employee compliance with all policies and procedures
- Oversee the benefits and other total reward programs provided to our employees
- Manage multiple union contracts as well as ensure positive employee and union relationships
Ultimately, you will serve as a valuable resource and advocate for employees and will recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to support continual improvement. As someone who loves a challenge, you will shine in this position and make an impact on the company!
You will love it here if…
- You are a confident leader
- You are self-motivated and a team player
- You are always looking to learn and progress
- You are energetic and can juggle multiple tasks at once
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 7+ years of experience as a professional HR Generalist in a unionized plant manufacturing environment
- Prior team management experience
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft office as well as other HR systems including ATS and Performance Management
- Knowledge of key performance indicator (KPI) and metric based HR management
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Professional human resources certification (PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Knowledge of manufacturing practices or experience in the Consumer Product Goods industry
- Experience with ADP
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
Human Resource Management
Automated Data Processing (Adp)