Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will support Executives and / or Senior Managers with senior level administration services including: answering the telephone, typing / word processing of documents and drafting presentations, maintaining calendars and plan / coordinate meetings, travel arrangements, copying, faxing, greeting visitors, setting up files, tracking expenses, and coordinating building and equipment maintenance.
This position will also have BSL (Business Segment Liaison) responsibilities including: new hire onboarding / off boarding, equipment ordering and set - up, software purchases and office supply ordering. Senior Administrative work will involve direct client interaction.
This is a fast - paced working environment that requires the ability to multitask with attention to detail, independent judgment and excellent organizational skills.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Coordinates and consolidates executive communication and updates across the team
- Supports communication out across organization
- Drafts and / or edits presentations and communication materials
- Review documents to ensure accuracy and quality, and revise as needed
- Expense submission and support
- Manage calendars, coordinate travel both domestic and international, and prepare expense reports as needed
- Make meeting arrangements and coordinate changes in meeting schedules
- Open and update cases in legal matter management system
- BSL point of contact for onboarding new employees
- Schedule and set‐up resources and technology needed for meetings and events, e.g., conference rooms, catering, WebEx, telepresence
- Greet visiting clients, guests and employees
- Read incoming mail and triage in priority order, highlighting important items or requests for action
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of administrative experience in either an Office Manager or Executive Administrative role
- 1+ years of experience managing multiple tasks / projects and deadlines simultaneously with attention to detail
- 1+ years of experience coordinating large meetings, including virtual meetings and teleconferences (WebEx)
- Intermediate proficiency / experience with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word (creating, editing, saving documents), Microsoft Excel (creating, editing, sorting, filtering spreadsheets), Microsoft Outlook (email, folders, calendaring, scheduling) and Microsoft PowerPoint (creating & editing slide decks)
- Bachelors Degree (or higher)
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to provide high quality, consistent services to the various leaders within the department
- Excellent judgment
- Must have a polished demeanor and be comfortable working with individuals at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Healthcare, Charleston
Attention To Detail
Microsoft Power Point