To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5000 Clayton Road
Maryville, TN 37804
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Software Engineer
Clayton Homes • Maryville, TN
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Front End Software Engineer - Maryville, TN
Front End Software Engineer
This position will work in an Agile/Scrum environment on the front-end of innovation and cutting-edge technology. There will be opportunity to build out web applications using React and Redux as we release two major projects in 2019; one being a touch interface web app that runs in AWS and acts as a sales tool for our home center sales teams and the second being a from scratch build of our current admin tool for our home centers using React/Redux. Each project will be high visibility / high impact. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fun environment with a great team and meaningful work, this is the chance.
- Have direct input into the planning and development of various projects
- Help to define and implement new feature requirements
- Works with the design team to navigate technical challenges during the planning and implementation of the design
- Design solutions to complex workflows
- Create standards-compliant, cross-browser-compatible pages for visual designs with pixel-level accuracy and attention to detail
- Work to define, maintain, implement, and enforce style guides, standards, reusable mark-up and best practices for client-side coding
- Continuously improve the design and drive implementation of existing applications
- 4+ years recent experience developing web applications across multiple frameworks and technologies
- Portfolio of work is mandatory
- Familiarity with ADA compliance guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud computing principles related to the scaling and distribution of web applications
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, stateful vs. stateless components, and design patterns
- HTML5 and CSS3/Sass experience including history of developing responsive, mobile first pages
- Applied experience with React and the React ecosystem
- Experience with static website generators such as Gatsby
- History of developing web applications that consume RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Zeplin, or comparable product
- Unit testing experience with a framework like Jest or Mocha is preferred
- Have a sufficient understanding of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Waterfall. Also, Automation, CD/CI, and similar techniques)
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and changing requirements
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and search engine optimization fundamentals
- Written communication skills including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Preferred Technology Stack : HTML5, React, Redux, Sass, .NET, C#, Git
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
- Team Share Quarterly Bonus
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
Job Category: Information Technology