Interim HealthCare of Atlanta, GA is seeking a full time Home Care Registered Nurse (RN) for our team. THIS POSITION PAYS THE BEST RATES IN TOWN ! Work a flexible schedule maintaining a healthy work/life balance while receiving top notch pay and an impressive benefits package. We’ve been providing stellar careers to stellar people for over 50 years and YOU could be next.Job Requirements
Are you a caring and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) who thrives on making a difference in your patient's lives? Do you want to work in an environment that doesn't promote rushed patient care, but encourages you to provide the highest level of bedside service? Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) who wants to feel valued and appreciated for your contributions to the team? If you answered "Yes" to the questions above, Interim Healthcare is the place for you!
How you’ll make a tangible difference:
- Assure that quality patient care and services are provided to our in-home patients.
- Make critical decisions based on your educational preparation and experiences in nursing.
- Oversee and coordinate patient services with a team of talented multidisciplinary clinicians in collaboration with the patient’s physician.
- Current Georgia Nursing License in good standing.
- 1 year of Home Health experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Demonstrated competence, accuracy in OASIS
- HCHB charting experience a plus
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Current CPR & PPD/Chest X-Ray
- Valid GA Driver’s License & Auto Insurance
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Vision Coverage
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare of Atlanta, GA is a drug-free workplace company and participates in E-Verify.
Servicing the Surrounding Areas of: Cobb, Douglasville, Marietta, Smyrna, Austell, Lithia Springs, Powder Springs, Mableton, Kennesaw, Dekalb, Decatur, Stone Mountain, Lithonia, Conyers, Ellenwood, Kirkwood, Conley, Scottsdale, Avondale, South East Atlanta, South West Atlanta, North East Atlanta, North West Atlanta, Midtown, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Buckhead, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Gwinnett, Duluth, Dacula, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Norcross, Grayson, Snellville, Loganville, Suwanee, Buford, South Fulton, Jonesboro, Riverdale, College Park, Forest Park, Rex, East Point, Stockbridge, Hampton, McDonough, Hapeville, Fairburn, Union City, Tyrone, Fayetteville, Peachtree City. Immediate Openings, Immediate Hire. 3 Day Baylor. Weekend Baylor.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Atlanta
- Job State: GA
- Employee Type: Full Time
Registered Nurse Certified