Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It's time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce - engineers, architects, developers and more - onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK.
Inventory product team at CDK is hiring a Software Engineer - a great opportunity for professionals with 6 or more years of full stack software development experience.
POSITION CAN BE SAN JOSE, CA; AUSTIN, TX OR HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL
- Design, develop, and maintain both new and existing code, ranging from client-side development using Angular, React to server-side code using C# and ASP.NET MVC, Microservices, Web API, Windows services, and ADO.NET for data persistence and retrieval.
- Design, develop, and maintain data persistence and logic with stored procedures, functions and scheduled jobs on SQL Server.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up to date on best practices and new technologies & adhere CI, CD pipeline.
- Rapid prototyping and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Participate design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze requirements.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
- .NET Framework, Windows, IIS
- C#, Web API, Microservices
- Angular, React
- SQL Server
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.