Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CNA’s to join our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Our services allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Serving Fayetteville, Stedman, Raeford, Falcon, Fort Bragg, Linden, Pope AFB, Spring Lake, Wade, Hope Mills, Sanford, Cameron, Lillington, Dunn.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light house keeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Assistance with bathing, grooming, and incontinence care
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Respite Care
• Must have CNA and CPR certification
• Must enjoy working with and caring for seniors in an honest, dignified, and respectful manner
• Must be able to communicate with clients in a clear and congenial manner
• Must have a clear criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
• Must have own vehicle, a valid driver's license, and valid auto insurance under own name
What we offer to you:
• Verification of hours for state certification
• Flexible hours with 3-hour shift minimum
• One-on-one client/CAREGiver environment with an emphasis on relationships
• Benefits available to those who qualify! Offering 401Ks, Aflac supplemental insurance, and minimum essential health coverage.
• Part-time employment
• Excellent training programs
• Friendly, caring, professional, and supportive staff
If you think you might be a good fit with our team, please apply at homeinstead.com/647. After you submit your application, look for a confirmation email that includes a link to an assessment. After you submit your assessment, we will review your application. Thanks for your time and interest, we look forward to hearing from you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Certified Nursing Assistant