Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Base: $150,000 - $180,000 annually
Compensation Bonus (if applicable): 15%
Equal Opportunity Employer.
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at providing technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Provides leadership and directs all financial planning activities for the electronic monitoring (EM) business unit, including financial and cost analysis, revenue and unit count forecasting, preparation of business plans, identification of areas for improvement and recommendations for increased profitability. Works with senior management to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Manages and directs financial and cost analyses for the EM and ISAP business units. Evaluates and interprets data, provides recommendations on budget variances, and guidance on strategic planning.
- Manages and directs sales forecasting activities for EM products and services to allow upper level management to plan for future growth and costs, understand and address customer behaviors and provide data for investor reports. Administers the use of sales forecasting software.
- Develops and coordinates metrics reporting for EM and ISAP business units, including key performance indicators, to monitor and drive financial results, and guide future business decisions.
- Provides support to senior management by developing business plans for strategic projects that include analytics on expenses and capital expenditures and apply financial metrics to support business decisions.
- Performs and manages revenue and margin analyses to determine customer profitability on an on-going basis. Identifies and raises issues as necessary.
- Develops pricing models for EM products and services for use by the Sales and Financial Planning teams to win business at acceptable profit margins.
- Develops pricing models for ISAP contracts.
- Approves pricing on EM deals within pricing guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.