To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Elizabeth Knight
- Phone: 2133356626
- Phone:: 1 323 404-9501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • Seattle, WA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Senior Superintendent, you will develop, implement schedules, and site logistics plans with project managers and superintendents. You will be responsible for managing schedules, including preparation for detailed short-term, schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates.
Our client is a well-respected General Contractor for the Greater Seattle Area. They specialize primarily with projects in the commercial Property and Construction Industry. Because the projects are large, the team is well developed and collaborative.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Proactively identify deficient work and provide immediate and satisfactory resolutions.
- Effectively communicate with crew and project management teams via multiple channels (phone, e-mail, written logs).
- Ability to read, understand and discuss blueprints.
- Observes company safety and security protocols and determines appropriate actions as needed up to and beyond guidelines.
- Properly utilizes equipment and materials and reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Prioritize work to ensure efficiency and achieve timelines.
- Monitor and analyze projects and determine if additional resources are needed.
- Coordinate emergency resources and organize crew and tasks.
- Able to adapt to existing site conditions.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Experience in commercial projects
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelors, PM certification and licenses a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Highly organized with the attention to detail.
- Capable to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet objectives.
- Team player who also can work independently.
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Ability to grow at own pace