To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Email Marketing Specialist
IGT • Atlanta, GA
Posted 21 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is looking for an email marketing specialist to support our marketing efforts with the Georgia Lottery’s Interactive channel. Georgia residents can play their favorite games and purchase lottery tickets online and on our mobile app. We are looking for the perfect candidate to help us spread the good news.
The ideal candidate will have experience in email generation and analytics (ideally with an e-commerce company). They should be a strategic thinker who prioritizes testing and learning to improve email program performance, but also operate in a highly tactical way (analyzing traffic data, executing campaigns, and solving problems with data feeds). Detail orientation, customer focused, and a can-do attitude and the ability to move nimbly will be key to your success.
The email marketing specialist must be a passionate advocate for the customer with an eye towards maximizing the customer touchpoints with email (subject lines, content, landing pages) and should have an interest in gaming as they will help drive the delivery of a premium end-to-end experience. They will also need to be comfortable learning new web-based tools and demonstrate an ability to pick-up new technology quickly. Candidates will at times work with technical teams to troubleshoot email related issues and must be able to understand complex systems.
- Build out a winning life cycle marketing campaign based on user activity with our products
- Create and manage successful campaigns to our list of prospects current players
- Strategically analyze performance data and make recommendations for improvement
- Leverage existing best practices for the benefit of customer
- Generate email marketing campaigns and set goals that align with customers’ business
- Educate clients on email marketing, email strategy and the best tools to fit their needs
- Adapt existing email marketing tools and experience to work with the agency’s recommendations and campaigns when appropriate
- Evaluate the impact of email marketing campaigns through business opportunities, website analytics, open rates, click throughs, etc.
- Analyze online traffic data (Google Analytics knowledge preferred) in order to map customer journey and determine customer segmentation strategies
- Conduct primary and secondary research on best practices and market trends
- Design and conduct analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations
- Prepare analysis and tracking of marketplace, technology and consumer demographic trends both within and across multiple industries
- Develop test plans for accurate, statistically valid reporting results, and conduct quality assurance tests of tracking links for creative assets used in online initiatives
- Execute daily campaign management tasks in order to achieve optimum return and traffic volume
- Make optimization recommendations based on analyses that support an integrated campaign strategy including targeting and response measurement, email performance, local search, or banner advertising
- Learn and perform advanced analyses to identify KPIs and drivers of customer behavior
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have comprehensive email marketing experience along with general digital marketing channels and online advertising at a large scale
- Experience working within an agency or corporate environment strongly preferred
- Strong experience with email service providers such as SilverPop/IBM or equivalent
- Familiarity with emerging opportunities associated with retargeting and the use of 1st and 3rd party data in reaching the right customer with the most efficient tactics preferred
- Ability to shift easily between strategic discussions/decisions and tactical executions.
- Ability to work well as part of a team: to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback, contribute to building team spirit, and aid others to succeed
- A “can-do” temperament and commitment to meeting deadlines and doing whatever it takes
- Highly motivated, organized, able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Strong people skills; ability to interact with a wide range of personalities
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.