We are excited to welcome a Software Developer to our beautiful office in Dallas, TX. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The role: Our Software Developer is responsible for building and maintaining mission-critical systems in support of our payment processing applications. The candidate must be an energetic self-starter and maintain the dynamic pace of the EVO Application Development environment.
What will you be doing?
- Building dynamic browser-based user interfaces for web applications with Microsoft .Net
- Coding API and data access using .NET, SQL Server, and other technologies
- Understanding business requirements and devise resourceful backend data solutions
- Developing SQL queries, stored procedures, tables, and views
- Troubleshooting frontend and backend system issues
- Writing clear and useful technical documentation
- Working with one or more Agile Scrum teams
- Contributing to new product/feature design and architecture
- Assisting in ongoing troubleshooting, maintenance and production support of existing application programs
- Performing unit testing and debug programs
- Assisting with testing/verifying DevOps automated releases occasionally during off hours
- Learning new technologies as required
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and/or previous related work experience
• 2-5 years of experience developing software with Visual Studio (specifically with C# and the .Net framework)
• Knowledge and experience developing complex T-SQL queries with MS SQL Server relational databases, to include stored procedure development, troubleshooting, and maintenance
• Experience developing or contributing to APIs with web services is a plus
• Exposure to DevOps / Team Foundation Server
• Exposure to frameworks such as Entity Framework, Angular and Bootstrap a plus
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently, but with a team focus, in an Agile environment
• Knowledge of standard software development concepts, practices, and procedures
• Ability to establish priorities, work collaboratively and meet objectives
• Payment or financial industry experience is a plus
• Understanding and ability to use math principles, charts, and graphs
• Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
C Sharp (Programming Language)