To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MA
- Behavioral Health Network, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Support Technician
Behavorial Health Network, Inc • Springfield, MA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What defines an IT Support Technician at BHN? IT experience, people skills, and a need to achieve!
Become a part of our growing and dynamic team competent professionals as an Information Technology Support Technician in the IT Department at Behavioral Health Network! This customer service-oriented IT Support team member is a hybrid role of clerical/administrative and technical duties, providing top-notch technical quality, customer service, efficiency, and process quality. The IT Support Technician provides courteous phone and email support by answering incoming calls and effectively triaging them to the correct individuals to reduce the number of inquiries to the BHN Helpdesk. They work with imaging workstations a well as procure hardware and software for the organization and manage the IT inventory. Finally, IT Support Technicians work on installing, configuring, and troubleshooting computer hardware, software applications, and peripherals. Depending on the technical experience of the IT Support Technician, there is potential for on-call responsibilities with overtime.
Based in Springfield, MA, Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Information Technology Support Technicians at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Comfortable with interacting with users of all levels in multiple departments and be highly collaborative internally to provide exceptional customer service with a sense of urgency.
- Display an ongoing drive and determination to continually improve and excel in all aspects of position - including customer service, asset management, and technical ability.
- Able to work with processes and modify to create efficiencies as necessary.
- Proper follow up and updates to end users and team in adherence to customer SLAs.
- Able to handle varying volumes of calls, emails, and tickets.
- Act as a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Have strong customer service skills, independent thinking, a methodical troubleshooting approach, and a determination to overcome obstacles.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role, ideally in a technical environment.
- 1+ years of experience in the following: installing, troubleshooting, operating, testing, planning and configuring relevant technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and phone skills required. Must display strong attention to detail and be able to manage stress, work under pressure with deadlines, and juggle multiple projects at the same time. Be able to handle user complaints in a professional manner. Ability to read, write, speak fluently, and comprehend the English language and communicate effectively is vital.
- Associates Degree or equivalent (preferred).
- Additional certification(s) (i.e. A+, etc.) (preferred).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on "Work Here and Make a Difference" to apply!