To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Metropolitan Club
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Metropolitan Club • Chicago, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The House Maintenance position is responsible for maintaining the clubhouses in excellent condition through regular maintenance and expedient repair.
Maintain an aesthetically desirable and safe club environment, which meets the expectations the GM, Department Heads and Club Members.
- Perform facility maintenance and housekeeping repairs including, but not limited to: electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, building equipment, carpentry, special projects, and other related areas
- 3 years in the general maintenance field
- Must be able to multi-task and complete tasks/projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Must be able to work any day of the week based upon club needs and activity
- High School Diploma Required
- Certifications in HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing a plus
- Indoor and outdoor environment