Our client is currently seeking a Document Coordinator
Please share me your updated resume @ Email blocked - click to apply
Job Title: Document Coordinator
Position Location: Frederick, MD
Duration: 12 Months
This Document Coordinator supports the New Product Introduction process (NPI). The ability to effectively shift priorities and work at a rapid pace is required. Excellent communication skills, including writing, articulating, and listening skills required. The ability to verbally communicate project strategies and execute within timelines is critical for success.
Key Objectives of the role:
- Responsible for writing Manufacturing and QC facing documentation for new product introduction and as required product transfers.
- Responsible for Creating and maintaining SKUs for new product introduction and as required product transfers.
- Communicates project status, plans and issues.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation; responsible for the quality of deliverables and documentation.
Minimum Qualifications (must have):
- BSc degree in science or related relevant discipline
- Experience with computer systems and Microsoft office applications or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) – ability to communicate across levels and functions
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong technical writing skills, shown by the ability to write technical reports, effective protocols and SOPs
- Knowledge of established Quality Systems, ISO regulations and/or cGMP
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
- Experience working in a GMP/ISO environment