Parallel Employment Group is currently recruiting Plastic Molders for a client located in Fort Atkinson. These positions are 1st shift.
- Properly open and mix drums.
- Mold basic components to make a finished product by following written and verbal instructions.
- Follow all basic heat sealing, painting, and spraying procedures.
- Properly set and mold products in CC machine.
- Properly mix dull spray and assist with basic color mixing.
- Check quality against master, repair defects if possible.
- Assist with trimming operations as needed.
- Responsible for keeping all equipment, molds, and area neat and clean.
- Must have good basic math skills.
- Must be able to properly use saws, drills, sanders, and grinders.
- Must be able to accurately follow procedures and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work at fast, steady pace the entire shift.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Attention To Detail
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BEECB9F073
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
To describe the team at Parallel Employment Group, you could use one word--PASSION. At Parallel, we have passion for people, businesses and communities. Parallel was created to work in tandem with our clients, providing quality products and services.
View the full profile
Our CREATIVITY allows us to design superior, custom solutions. Whether you need a single contractor or a complete facility management program, Parallel can devise a plan to meet your needs. The employment specialists at Parallel are ready to facilitate all aspects of your business.
Parallel Employment Group is built on a foundation of INTEGRITY. We, along with our customers, hold integrity as the number one criteria for doing business. This is what guides Parallel to make the right choices for our clients and our employees. As we venture through the twenty-first century, the companies with integrity will rise to the top!
Parallel inspires a team approach with our clients, WORKING WITH YOU to create a culture that is not just functional but committed. Our dedication to teamwork produces a workforce that shares this quality, leading to a fulfilling partnership!