The Ideal Qualification for the Merchandiser are:
- High School diploma/GED preferred but not required
- A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- 1 year of general work experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. overhead
- Must be able to push/pull a minimum of 50 lbs. of force
- Must be able to follow written instructions in English
- Must be able to stack product according to sales center stacking procedures
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be 18 years or older
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.