To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bedford, NH 03110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SLED Account Executive
ePlus inc. • Bedford, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. As a SLED Account Executive you will increase ePlus’ revenue and market presence through effective selling into past, current and targeted customers. You will achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response and relationship building. You will evaluate customers’ needs, and lead a team to develop a solution from concept to implementation.
This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
Learn more about at: http://www.eplus.com/Careers
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and relationship building across New England, NH, VT and ME specifically, for Higher Education accounts.
- Daily interface with existing customer base (NE State Agencies and Higher Education SLED)
- Qualify business opportunities by identifying scope of projects and initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders, and overall scope of opportunity
- Attend regular technical training to maintain technical knowledge
- Maintain and grow existing client revenues through cross-selling of ePlus core competencies
- Establish and maintain manufacturer/partner relationships to develop joint sales opportunities
- Develop and implement quarterly account marketing plan
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for assigned territory
- Manage all manufacturer relationships to include deal registration, technical expertise
- 30% business travel is required (Regional Travel)
- Reside in local sales area and have the ability to work in a remote home office.
- Highly desired - New England NASPO Contract/procurement experience (e-rate, Costars a plus)
- Knowledge of e-business solutions environment (Cisco Technology and solutions required)
- Must demonstrate ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Proven ability to leverage subject matter experts to further the sales process.
- Possess ability to work independently and as part of a team
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering fields preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience includes selling technology solutions including wireless, security, IP Telephony, software etc.
- GSA familiarity and experience is a plus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. At this time, ePlus will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.