Would you like to work in a beautiful home like setting? Forge Hill is nestled in the woods of Franklin, MA
We are seeking caring and compassionate CNAs/HHA's to join an amazing team. We have opportunities on our 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am shifts for Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem! Sign on Bonus* $1000 FT* and $500 PT* (*bonus payouts in even increments at 30 days and 120 days)
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company.
At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults.
Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
As a CNA/HHA, your primary focus will be to provide nursing care to our residents in a home like setting. If you have a strong passion for helping others and take pride in what you do and are looking for a great company who shares your vision, than this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Certified Nursing Assistant will include:
* Interacting with residents and families on a daily basis
* Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents have an exceptional stay
* Handling advanced directives and end-of-life care
* Following the Resident Care Standards and Practices to ensure proper procedures are followed
* Assisting with their meals, transferring them using appropriate assistive devices, bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
* Valid CNA license required
* Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred
* Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits)
* Understands advanced directives and end-of-life care
* Understands the nursing function in assisted living
* Understands quality of care objectives
* Understands quality of life objectives
* Previous experience working with people with dementia is desired
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today! While many Certified Nursing Assistants that we interview have the clinical skills needed to perform well as a CNA, we are especially looking for compassionate, motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have heart and use it to provide exceptional care and service to our residents.
Care Standards Act 2000
Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
Certified Nursing Assistant