Citi wants to reduce risk, improve efficiencies and minimise complexity of its human and technical operations. Whilst multiple strategies will be employed to achieve these goals, one cornerstone of the program will target the development of capabilities and operating models which enable both the expression of the
'as is' and the 'to be' process, data and technology footprint of the bank. As the business identifies significant change opportunities this framework will be used to consistently express and track evolution toward the ultimate 'to be' footprint.
The Data Transformation Program driven by the Enterprise Chief Data Office (ECDO), and Citi's Enterprise Architecture Methodology (CEAM), driven by the Business Simplification Group (BSG), are key enablers in that effort. Success in this regard necessitates the need for a common language around which the Firm can frame its enterprise architecture - both in the context of current and future state. That common language will be based on controlled vocabularies which describe several dimensions of the Firm's operations including Services, Business Processes, Functions, Data, Reports, Technology Assets, Risks, and Controls. Our ability to maintain and relate these taxonomies to help frame our transformation journey, lies at the centre of both the ECDO and BSG agendas.
Within that context we need to deliver world class products that will seamlessly integrate into the existing tooling of the Firm and efficiently enable the key Operating Facts to be created and maintained that will power the Firms transformational strategy.
The headline objectives that this role is accountable for include the UX specification of critical Products.
This is a C15 level role that requires significant business knowledge, a data driven analysis mindset and deep UX experience, good Citi situational awareness combined with strong inter-personal and influencing skills. It sits within the ICG UX organisation to leverage their best practices and acts as an enabler, directly engaging with the FCDO and Lob data governance community.
Senior Business UX Product Lead
The Product Owner Role in ICG will be an experienced leadership role in the ICG UX design team. They will partner with the Business Simplification Group product owner to deliver a UX vision as required by the Firms transformation programs. Importantly they will research and determine the clients' needs, articulate the feature set and build working UX working prototypes to ensure effective client feedback to enable world class products delivery.
• Design and oversee the execution of UX product through analysis, design, feedback and development of working proof of concepts
• Have an ability to understand and marshal Business Data, Hierarchies and Relationships of data drive solutions that simplify the complex and enable Business Outcomes
• Development of a product vision and ability to deliver the story to senior leaders on the value outcomes it supports.
• Experienced and proven that allows them to get up to speed to a new product quickly and contribute soon after they join the team.
• Ability to be able to match users' needs to relevant design patterns to figure out the best ones for each use case
• Partner with owners of taxonomies (notably Data Taxonomy) to ensure that they are fit-for-purpose in the context of defining Business Outcomes
• Partner with FCDO community to educate and train Data Governance Officers (DGOs) to perform their responsibilities effectively using the tools
• Partner closely with development to ensure they are able to deliver world-class experiences into production
• Ensure high quality and consistency of research and design work, building towards a joined-up approach/experience for all products/teams across the group
• Hands-on design and thought leadership, along with coaching, mentoring, and developing junior UX team members to develop their design skills and practices to ensure the highest quality designs.
• Regular, transparent communication of status and metrics to management, sponsors and stakeholders
• Continuous seeking of opportunities to make improvements to team efficiency and process
• Keep up to date with the latest UX practices, innovations and tools
• Ensure all designs comply with ADA/WCAG standards for accessibility
• Deliver on-time, identifying and managing risks to ensure timelines are met, and escalating where needed
• Identify and articulate design and technical conflicts between senior stakeholders and partners, and drive resolutions, always championing the user
• 12+ years of relevant experience,
• 6+ years successfully leading design teams
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Ability to partner directly with senior business stakeholders or clients, and "speak their language"
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Strong skills in professional design tools e.g. Sketch, Invision, Figma, AdobeXD, Axure
• Experience working with agile methodology
• Skilled at working with third party service providers
• Experience in affecting large culture change
• Financial services knowledge or experience
• Practical knowledge of software development
**Job Family Group:**
Digital Design Engineering
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review **Accessibility at Citi ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Business UX Product Lead
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP\_EEO\_Supplement\_Final\_JRF\_QA\_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Business UX Product Lead
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\_%20English\_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Agenda Development
- Agile Methodology
- Axure Rp
- Business Processes
- Coaching And Mentoring