To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medical Records Coordinator (Mission Valley)
Premier Healthcare Services • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Medical Records Clerk Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Medical Records Coordinator performs clerical functions related to medical records. The filing/data processing has primary responsibility and accountability for maintaining accurate patient records.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- BI-WEEKLY pay (competitive rate)
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k)
- Generous referral BONUSES
- Make a difference in a child/adult's life
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards
- Weekly core values meeting, regular paid trainings & orientations
- Monthly and quarterly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party
MEDICAL RECORDS COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all admissions for data entry, inputs physician's plan of care and other medical information into the computer when requested.
- Prints and distributes the physician plan of care.
- Maintains a tracking system of physician orders and plan of care in order to maintain compliance.
- Demonstrates a desire to set and meet objectives and to find increasingly efficient ways to perform tasks.
- Completes work and documentation with accuracy and within Premier time frames.
- Protects and honors client (patient) and co-worker confidentiality.
- Assists the Clinical Director with maintaining compliance as directed.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively and express ideas clearly.
- Actively listens and always follows appropriate channels of communication.
- Maintains awareness and understanding of compliance with all local, State, Federal and ACHC regulations/standards.
MEDICAL RECORDS COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- At least 6 months to 1 year of experience in Healthcare Administration/Medical Records
- Accurate data entry skills- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Organized, flexible, attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to perform basic clerical functions (typing, filing, mail, etc.)
- Reliable transportation
If you feel that you are a match for our Medical Records Coordinator opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.