To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Silverton, ID 83867
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Travel CNA - Nursing Assistant - Long Term Care (SNF) - Nights
CareStaff Partners • Silverton, ID
Posted 1 month ago
The Assignment: Job #22488
CareStaff Partners is seeking an experienced Nurse Aide / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in Silverton, Idaho (ID).
- Specialty: Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Pay: $26-28 Hourly Blended Rate
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Shift: Nights
- Contract Length: 8 Weeks
- Licensure/Certification Required: Idaho Active Certification
- Experience Required/Preferred: 1 year of prior Post-Acute Care in a Skilled Nursing Facility required
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Duties:
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses