Job ID: 155125
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
URL blocked - click to apply from URL blocked - click to apply on URL blocked - click to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
Job Summary Description
As a Truck Driver, you will travel locally as you deliver building materials to our customers.
- Operate class a truck/trailer through all types of environments, including off road
- Perform pre and post trip inspections as required by company and federal regulations
- Understand and adhere to regulations regarding load securement
- Secure truck load with materials onto flatbed
- Keep log book up to date at all times
- Inspect site to ensure safe environment to unload and communicate potential onsite hazards to management
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid Medical Card
- At least 2 years of recent Class A driving experience preferred
- Ability to learn to operate a truck-mounted crane
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.