You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Regional CDL-A Drivers
Now Hiring Regional CDL-A Truck Drivers!
Looking for regional truck driving jobs in your area?
Benefits For Most Regional Drivers:
- Regular Home Time
- Out 2 - 10 Days
- Consistent Schedule
- Familiar Routes
- Competitive Pay
Regional Truck Drivers transport freight between various locations across their region while adhering to all traffic laws and regulations. The Driver's responsibilities include obtaining customers’ signatures upon completion of each delivery, ensuring that the freight is properly secured for transportation, and notifying management of any freight damage sustained during transportation. The Driver should also ensure that the truck is labeled with the correct placards when transporting hazardous materials or oversized cargo.
Regional Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely transporting freight between various locations within their region.
- Performing truck inspections before and after each trip to ensure that all mechanical systems are in good working order.
- Carefully planning routes to ensure that deliveries are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the company truck, which includes washing and cleaning it, changing fluids, monitoring tire pressure, and performing minor repairs as needed.
- Maintaining a logbook detailing the hours traveled, rest periods, miles covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll expenses.
- Promptly reporting any traffic violations, road accidents, and vehicle breakdowns to management.
- Notifying the dispatcher and customer of any delay that may affect scheduled delivery times.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of freight into and off the company truck
Start your 1-minute application and apply TODAY and we'll match you to the jobs you are qualified for. Our matching system is based on factors such as experience, freight type, desired route type, and geo-location. Our platform matches drivers with over 240+ reputable carriers across the nation.
Carriers Hiring Include:
- Western Express
- Covenant Transport
Apply TODAY to get connected to truck carriers and find the driving position that is ideal for you!
- Cdl Driver
- Otr Long Haul
- Owner Operator
- Truck Driver
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: RD_TW_112021_377
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.