To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkmont, AL 35620
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Engineer- Machining
QTI Group • Elkmont, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 2 to 4 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Our client, a global organization with long standing manufacturing roots in the US is in search of a Manufacturing Engineer-Machining to join their team. The position will be based out of their Alabama location. The individual in this role will be designing and implementing new or revised methods of manufacturing to reduce costs of operations; prepare cost estimates and routings for new processes and new products.
- Analyze and specify new processes and equipment necessary to accommodate plant manufacture of all new and existing products.
- Ensure the continued effectiveness of existing machine assets through equipment/ process maintenance and replacement suggestions.
- Provide financial justification and timelines for implementation of new projects.
- Validate process improvements through trials, analyze using measurement and statistical methods and ergonomic tables/design.
- Hands on support as needed for development/ troubleshooting including machining trials and tool design at manufacturing location
- Plan and organize projects to see that they are completed as scheduled.
- Some travel to manufacturing locations and vendors to observe equipment or processes.
- Provide personnel training in areas machine operation, maintenance, and safety.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial and Systems Engineering plus 2-4 years manufacturing plant experience, in a CNC metal machining environment.
- CNC programming experience, cutting tool selection is a must!
- CAD experience Catia or SolidWorks is required.
- PLC and robotics programming and troubleshooting experience is needed!
- Proficiency with computer applications, Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with verbal and written technical communications is mandatory as well as strong interpersonal leadership skills required.
- Must be able to separate needed facts from large amounts of data and opinion, and arrive at a logical solution option.
- Desired characteristics: Integrity, problem solving skills, conscientious, innovative.
Job ID: bh_3099
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.