Community Options, Inc.
is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are actively seeking experienced anProgram Manager
in West Windsor, NJ
who will be responsible for the supervision and oversight of our Direct Support Professionals and our Regional Programs.Requirements:
- HS Diploma / GED required, Bachelor's Degree preferred,
- 2+ years’ experience in Residential, Home Community Based Service or related healthcare field.
- Knowledge and understanding of state/local regulations.
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License
- Manage the Direct Support Professional staff, including, but not limited to, staff evaluations, monitoring and scheduling required staff training, seminars, and conferences.
- Oversee the residential budget and work with staff schedules to ensure overtime stays within guidelines.
- Responsible for scheduling Direct Support Professionals and covering shift’s as necessary.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal and ISP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as an active member of each person’s Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT), which includes involvement in Individual Habilitation Plan development.
- Submit monthly written reports to the appropriate individuals outlining operational status, progress, and concerns.
- Prepare progress reports for consumer's immediate support group.
- Ensure that staff is documenting accurate and current plans accurately, to ensure the consumer’s overall needs are being met, i.e. employment, recreational, emotional.
Please apply online at: www.comop.org/careersOr you can send a resume to:
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Program Manager- Residential Services
for more information!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Care
- Progress Reports