About Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
Shirley Ryan AbilityLab is the global leader in physical medicine and rehabilitation for adults and children with the most severe, complex conditions. By joining our team, you will be part of our life-changing Mission and Vision. You’ll work in a truly inclusive environment where diversity and equity are championed through words and actions. You’ll contribute to an innovative culture that is second to none, one that embraces curiosity, discovery and compassion. You’ll play a role in something that’s never been done before as we integrate science and clinical care to help patients achieve better, faster outcomes — as we Advance Human Ability, together.
The Administrative Coordinator will perform record keeping, bookkeeping, supply requisition/distribution, and scheduling activities for assigned department.
The Administrative Coordinator will consistently demonstrate support of the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab statement of Vision, Mission and Core Values by striving for excellence, contributing to the team efforts and showing respect and compassion for patients and their families, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact at or in the interest of the institute.
The Administrative Coordinator will demonstrate Shirley Ryan AbilityLab Core Attributes: Communication, Accountability, Flexibility/Adaptability, Judgment/Problem Solving, Customer Service and Core Values (Hope, Compassion, Discovery, Collaboration, and Commitment to Excellence) while fulfilling job duties.
The Administrative Coordinator:
- Performs reception activities including answering the phone and greeting internal/external customers, determining the nature of the need or request, securing appropriate resources, and following-up to insure needs are met.
- Performs record keeping and data file maintenance tasks such as gathering, sorting, and filing materials.
- Enters charges into billing system, which includes processing direct billing forms, petty cash, travel and business, and license renewal reimbursement requests.
- Monitors assigned expense accounts including tracking, investigating, reporting and resolving variances.
- Prepares forms, form letters, correspondence, memos, presentations and other reports, which Includes composing correspondence, creating spreadsheet, tables, and databases.
- Monitors supplies, equipment, and forms, determining appropriate levels of inventory, researching vendors, and tracking and deliveries.
- Schedules meetings, appointments, conferences, and travel arrangements, by preparing and distributing materials and coordinating meeting logistics such as needed. Attends meetings and composes minutes.
- Performs all other duties that may be assigned in the best interest of the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab.
- Reporting relationships will vary according to departmental administrative structure.
SRAlab is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Minimum 1 year of college or other equivalent post high school experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a general office environment with gradually increasing responsibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: intermediate level skills in the use of Outlook, Word, and Excel; basic level skills in the use of PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in keyboarding skills. Application of a variety of a variety of moderately complex computer PC software and office equipment (photocopying, fax machine, Dictaphone, calculator, multi-line phone, etc.).
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact on a daily basis with internal/external customers in various circumstances.
- Advanced organizational skills necessary to efficiently prioritize and complete a variety of tasks.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting in order to maximize quality and efficiently of operations.
- Normal office environment with little or no exposure to dust or extreme temperature.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
To apply for this position, please click "APPLY NOW"
and you will be sent to our online application.
We ask you to please take a few minutes to fill out the application.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Audio Equipments