WE ARE HIRING CAREGivers IN HOWARD COUNTY & WEST BALTIMORE!
Our community’s seniors need our help now more than ever. Home Instead is looking for compassionate, dedicated CAREGivers to join our team in Howard County! Home Instead has been providing quality, professional non-medical home care to the seniors in our area for over 20 years. This position is perfect for you if you are looking for a career change, a pathway into healthcare, or even if you are a recent retiree looking for ways to give back. Home Instead has so much to offer, including competitive pay rates, continued training opportunities, and the chance to develop your skills and build new relationships. No prior professional experience required, apply today!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks (vacuum, wet mop, dust, laundry, etc.)
- Meal preparation
- Reminders (medication, appointments, etc.)
- Dementia Care, Hospice care support
Requirements to be a CAREGiver
- Must be dependable and possess an excellent attitude
- Ability to read and understand care plans and assessments
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with all team members of Home Instead, clients and their family members in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to drive to work site locations
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to drive up to a 25 mile or more radius, to assigned shift
- Ability to commit to 12 hours per week
Caring for people is a labor of love that requires a special person and just the right touch. To find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity please visit www.homeinstead.com
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Caring For People With Dementia