To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Financial Analyst II
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Supports the IGT North America Lottery Regions Sr. Director of Finance in the leadership and oversight of US Canada regional financial processes and deliverables including financial management of certain cross regional revenue and cost verticals.
Principal Responsibilities of the Role:
- Finance lead for US Canada Regions executive, Cashless Operations organizations and cross region financials. Duties include accounting, forecasting and reporting of departmental financial performance
- Accounting, financial planning, reporting and analysis of certain cross regional cost verticals
- Compile and report consolidated forecast risks and opportunities for US Canada regions
- Monitor and confirm execution of standard cross regional financial processes
- Monthly account reconciliation of certain instant ticket inventories
- Lead monthly NALO CFO actuals review for the consolidated U.S. Canada regions.
- Lead the production and distribution of the NALO CEO forecast revision report
- Contribute to functional and business unit financial process improvement initiative teams
- Lead cross regional financial and operational data collection efforts. Including annual insurance renewal, investor relation contract summary and Salesforce based contract information.
- Manage Sharepoint site for U.S. Canada regions finance teams
- Participate and contribute to NALO Financial Analyst Development Program initiatives
- Support the development and improvement of standard regional financial reporting
- 1-2 two years in an Accounting or Financial Analyst position
- Enterprise General Ledger and Planning system experience (SAP a plus).
- High level Microsoft Office products capabilities (esp Excel and Powerpoint).
- Tableau, preferred.
Educational Requirements: B.S. Accounting or Finance
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.