Butler is known for consistently exceeding customer expectations. Our top 20 customers have averaged more than 20 years of service by Butler, which is a testament to our quality and high standards. We are well positioned to take advantage of industry growth and to leverage our domain expertise.
Our mission is:
To be a highly respected solutions provider by capitalizing on our domain expertise and entrusting our Employees to deliver exceptional value for our Customers and Stakeholders.
My client is one of the top ten exchange carriers in the U.S. We have a requirement for:
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Duration: Contract to Hire
Location: Windsor, CT
Reporting to the Quality Manager, we are looking for a Quality Engineer who will coordinate product assurance procedures and ensure product compliance by utilizing a specialized combination of skill, knowledge, and ability.
Applies a strong knowledge of quality systems to developing and/or improving the systems and products necessary to ensure that the business attains its annual goals and meets internal, customer, and regulatory requirements, in addition to meeting requirements to ISO9001/AS9100.
- Perform internal audits and prepare summary reports.
- Works with customers during on site scheduled audits and visits.
- Solve problems and troubleshoot using good judgment, interfacing with other departments/suppliers to ensure thorough root cause/ corrective action is completed for all nonconformances on assigned customer products.
- Communicates issues or opportunities for improvement identified during quality assurance activities and provide recommended process improvements.
- Play an active role on quality management teams within the organization.
- Contribute to team effort by maintaining a positive outlook.
- Maintain, analyze and distribute required Quality Metrics.
- Prepare and present necessary information for Management Reviews.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety requirements.
- Foster positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- 2-4 years in a Quality Engineer role in an aerospace company, complex manufacturing environment or other highly regulated industry
- BS in a technical field
- Knowledge of AS9100
- Knowledge of GD&T and its principles, proficient in blue print reading.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Project management skills
- Ability to analyze data to use in sound decision making.
- Certification as a Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or a Quality Auditor (CQA) a plus
- Six Sigma and Lean experience a plus.
Please forward resumes in word format to Janita at Email blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration.
Advanced Machining,Quality Engineer
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance