Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is seeking a Capture Manager or Senior Capture Manager to manage the capture of large opportunities in the US Government to include DoD, DoS and United Nations market areas. The successful candidate will have experience identifying and qualifying new business opportunities and leading business development teams through the capture process to include: customer contact, competitive intelligence, gap analysis and bid team structuring; development of the value proposition, win strategy and offer design; price-to-win and design to cost; bid a business case; proposal product development, color reviews, submission, final proposal revisions, hand-off for implementation, lessons learned continuous improvement, new business budgeting and cost control.
- Drives opportunity from capture decision to contract/TO award, managed bid strategies and oversees the development of the technical, management, cost strategies and the associated proposal volumes
- Identifies the need for or benefits of teaming partners and the associated oversight of required agreements
- Lead the shaping the RFP as applicable, determining customer intimacy and identifying strengths and weaknesses of the organization in pursuit of the opportunity
- Determines the most likely requirements to successfully win an opportunity to include development and articulation of the solutions required, win strategies, themes and discriminators; clearly communicate these to both corporate executives and the proposal team
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the capture plan and associated strategy into the proposal end product and corporate offering
- Develops strategies and responses to Request for Information (RFI) and Expressions of Interest (EOI)
- Prepares and presents PAE capability statements and other new business information presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a field related to PAE service offerings.
- Minimum seven (7) years of Capture Management experience with proven capability to execute a capture strategy and win pursuits
- Proven capability to act as a Capture Manager for various size pursuits ranging from $20M to $1B
- Effective oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to establish and maintain productive customer and industry participant networks are essential
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience supporting a diverse set of customers to include the DoD and/or DoS
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize multiple on-going projects
- Experience working with a wide range of technical service offerings to include security, facility support, logistics, records management and support services
- Experience using SalesForce or a similar CRM system
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
New Product Development
New Business Development