We are looking to hire a full-time Capability Management Project Documentation Advisor/Systems Engineer to support our IT services contract located at Fort Huachuca, AZ. In this position you will provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) and develop documentation that includes equipment information and procedures for Tier III support to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages.
In addition to providing technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Maintain and update project database records with data reflecting appropriate configuration items (data elements) for each of the assigned tool sets to include the related equipment, warranties, contract award dates, serial numbers, locations, and licenses in support of lifecycle maintenance.
- Maintain an In-depth understanding of the task order requirements, their responsibilities, and the ability, knowledge, experience, and skills to carry-out those requirements and responsibilities.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
BA/BS or equivalent experience
- DoD 8570.1-M Certification: IAM I
- ITIL® Foundation Certification
- 8 – 10 years of experience in information technology field
- Secret Clearance Required
- Current understanding of Army Enterprise LWN capabilities, tools, procedures, and operational constructs
- DoD and Army Cybersecurity Policy, including DoD Instruction 8500.01, Cybersecurity, Army Regulation (AR) 25-2 Information Assurance and AR 25-1 Army Information Technology
- Understanding of Change Management
- Microsoft Office® 2007 or higher editions
- MS Word—Power User
- MS Excel—Power User
- MS PowerPoint —User
- MS Outlook—User
- MS Project— User
- DoD and DA technical documentation development, parlance, and regulatory guidance.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, interpersonal relationship skills, demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Microsoft Power Point