JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for meeting with prospective buyers to communicate, persuade, and conduct final sales for newly constructed residential homes. This role seeks new leads by continually contacting prospective buyers, referrals, brokers and other prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Greets visitors by providing literature, point-of-sale information and handouts to prospective homebuyers. Responds to customer requests for further assistance or information. Demonstrates models/homes/home sites to discuss floor plans, general construction and options.
* Overcomes sales objections. Closes the "Sale" with final goal of creating a satisfied customer.
* Receives offers, applications and answers questions about financing to perspective buyers
* Documents sales transaction by following-up on loan applications and monitors sales and cancellations. Completes accurate required paperwork, computer entries, and maintains sales files. Conducts weekly follow-up calls with buyers until home closes.
* Ensures that all sales models and the entire community are properly maintained and clean. Ensures that marketing materials are updated and ready for distribution to potential buyers.
* Continually searches for new prospects/customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up. Will utilize competitive market analysis (CMA) and other data driven tools to sell homes. Contacts real estate brokers and conducts presentations to draw brokers to KB communities
* Hosts grand openings and community events
* High school degree or equivalent required. Bachelors degree preferred. * Previous sales experience required; Homebuilding sales experience preferred
* Ability to connect with people, and develop and maintain professional relationships
* Action oriented, with the drive to push sales to successful closure
* Proven ability of being customer centric by seeking solutions from the customer's perspective
* Strong verbal & written communication, with the ability to communicate accurately and persuasively
* Strong ability to work within a team-setting, inclusive of other's ideas, and a willingness to cooperate
* Makes quick and accurate decisions based heavily on facts, data and/or metrics
* Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. C3 or JD Edwards database experience a plus!
* Ability to work a flexible schedule on a consistent basis, including evenings, weekend and holidays
* Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner to potential customers and external brokers to reinforce goodwill and profitability for the company
About KB Home
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilders in the United States and has been building quality homes for over 60 years. Today, KB Home operates in 38 markets across eight states, serving a wide array of buyer groups. What sets us apart is giving our customers the ability to personalize their homes from homesites and floor plans to cabinets and countertops, at a price that fits their needs. And as the first builder ever to make every home we build ENERGY STAR® certified, KB Home is able to not only design thoughtful living spaces but ones that lower the cost of homeownership. We also work with our customers every step of the way, building strong personal relationships so they have a real partner in the homebuying process and the experience is as simple and easy as possible. Learn more about how we build homes built on relationships by visiting kbhome.com.
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to KB Home!