ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle sensitive high volume inbound/outbound calls.
- Accept bankruptcy customer payments.
- Provide customers with accurate account information.
- Maintain working knowledge of company products and services.
- Transfer calls to appropriate departments or bankruptcy staff members.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer's concerns.
- Document all accounts thoroughly.
- Process bankruptcy validation requests including Bankruptcy Review Requests.
- Contacting Bankruptcy law firms to confirm attorney retention and/or bankruptcy filing.
- Assist in preparing documents as necessary.
- Properly code accounts Bankruptcy when identified as bankruptcy.
- Communicate professionally with internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILL & LICENSES:
- Excellent communication, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable attendance.
- Proper grammar and email etiquette.
- Type a minimum of 35 WPM.
- Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work awareness.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred.
- Ability to understand complex bankruptcy matters.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- College Degree Required.
- Call Center Experience.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Daybreak, Pacer, or other retail consumer servicing systems.
- Web navigation and/or web-based applications.
- Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot charts and basic filtering), and Outlook.
- 10-key calculator and QWERTY keyboard skills.
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BANKR03290
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 1958, the Hankey Family owned 25% of Midway Ford; Don Hankey acquired full ownership of the Ford franchise dealership in 1972. Midway Ford is the originating company of the Hankey Group. Midway Car Rental and Westlake Financial Services began as complimentary business extensions of Midway Ford, providing rental car service and financing to Midway Ford customers who couldn’t get financing elsewhere. Each Hankey Group company holds a symbiotic relationship to the other. HFC Acceptance, a fleet finance and leasing company, focused on commercial financing to rental agencies that purchased vehicles from Midway Ford. Nowcom’s DealerCenter provides a multi-lender and DMS platform for used car dealerships, featuring Westlake Financial Services as a preferred lender. Additionally, Nowcom provides IT support for all Hankey Group companies. Hankey Investment Company is a private real estate investment firm that procures real estate for Hankey Group and manages around $1.7B in assets, comprised of real properties ($743M) and commercial loans ($972M). Since 1985, Knight Insurance Company, a Cayman Islands company, together with its domestic affiliates KnightBrook Insurance Company and Knight Specialty Insurance Company, have partnered with North Hollywood Toyota, Westlake Financial and Midway Auto Group to provide consumers with various auto-related insurance products and services.
View the full profile