To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dover, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Dover, NH
Posted 2 months ago
EDI Administrator Opening in Dover, NH!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a EDI Administrator role in the Dover, NH. This is a 6+ month contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this EDI Administrator opportunity; please send a Word resume to, Alexa Whalen, Technical Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: EDI Administrator
Apex Job ID: 965608
Location: Dover, NH
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 6+ months
EDI team is searching for an energetic business analyst to support a specific project migrating customers Secure File Transports, as a result of Integration. In this role, you will directly interface with our Customers, Trading Partners and Internal Stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for providing clear and concise communication related to the migration of these customers files. In addition, you will be responsible for executing technical and operational tasks, including, but not limited to process workflow and possibly user acceptance testing. The ideal experienced candidate is well-organized, has strong analytical skills, and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, as you will be interacting with our customers and internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
- Use basic analytical tools and techniques to gather, document, and validate business requirements
- Appropriately complete assignments related to the project, requiring attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate the appropriate use of basic analytical tools and techniques to accurately and thoroughly define business problems
- Clearly articulate and document research and analysis results, which are understandable by the key project stakeholders
- Issues are identified, analyzed, documented appropriately, and addressed with key Stakeholders and assigned project analyst.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent business experience), and at least one year of relevant, practical experience with data analysis in a customer service-oriented role.
- Effective research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for exchanging routine and non-routine information with diverse stakeholders.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for analyzing and formatting data (e.g., creating pivot tables, saving/sorting/manipulating data for analysis, V Look Ups). Intermediate to basic knowledge with MS Access and MS Word. Jira experience a plus.
- Organization/planning and judgment skills to manage a varied workload, competing priorities and meet customer time frames in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Secure File Transport protocols, SFTP, PGP, etc
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178