To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4812 Tabler Station Road
Inwood, WV 25428
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Knauf Insulation • Inwood, WV
Posted 1 day ago
Knauf Insulation North America is the world's fastest-growing insulation manufacturer. We are wholly committed to the conservation of the environment while also sustainably developing and manufacturing a comprehensive line of acoustical fiberglass insulation for residential, commercial, industrial, marine, OEM and metal building applications, using post-consumer recycled materials.
We welcome passionate and creative individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial, collaborative and ever-changing environment. Watch our values video to learn more about what we do, our commitment to sustainability and our company values and culture.
- Load finished products into or out of trucks or railcars in the proper manner to ensure customer quality
- Read work order or follow oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved
- Load and unload materials such as packaging supplies and finished goods to the proper warehouse area
- Remain knowledgeable of warehouse fire protection system and procedures in case of fire
- Operate forklift/clamp truck in a safe manner to move material, products and other items to designated areas
- Operate industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products
- Understand inventory procedures in bay areas, sorts and places materials according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Mark materials with identifying information, also monitor outgoing finished products
- Record materials or items received or distributed and ensure accurate completion of all paperwork including move sheets, load sheet, etc.
- Review customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Label material with identifying information, as well as monitor outgoing finished products
- Count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards, accuracy and rotation of date codes
- Use computer to enter records and maintains inventory records
- Perform forklift equipment checks for each shift
- Safely operate a forklift and other powered industrial vehicles
- Adhere to all safety policies and report all identified hazards
- Participate in any scheduled downtime, which includes cleaning equipment and designated areas throughout the plant
Minimum of one (1) year forklift experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment and materials properly
- Ability to read, write and interpret written information
- Ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment and include appropriate people in decision-making process
- Ability to accurately count and perform basic math functions, including mental calculation of simple equations and/or fractions
- Ability to give and welcome feedback remaining open to others’ ideas and trying new things
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to requests for service and assistance
- Ability to take responsibility for own actions, demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, ask for and offer help
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and uphold organizational values
- Ability to work ethically and with integrity to show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, treat people with respect, and promote a harassment-free environment
- Ability and desire to continuously build knowledge and skills and share expertise with others
- Ability to monitor own work to ensure quality and look for ways to improve and promote quality
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job with or without accommodation
- Ability to meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this warehouse
- Knowledge of standard warehouse procedures