To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1011 North Cooper Street
Arlington, TX 76011
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MILLWOOD HOSPITAL • Arlington, TX
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
::Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Millwood Hospital, located in Arlington, Texas, is a 128-bed facility that provides inpatient and outpatient mental health and chemical dependency care. Since 1971, children, adolescents, adults and older adults have relied on Millwood Hospital’s extensive and confidential services to help overcome emotional and chemical dependency problems. Millwood Hospital has been named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. Learn more about this award, recognizing Millwood Hospital for exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes to improve patient care.
Millwood Hospital is seeking a dynamic and talented Access Counselor . The House Supervisor assumes responsibility for complete facility operations during the assigned shift. This includes supervising nursing and clinical staff, ensuring that patient care is provided in an accurate and timely manner. This position has responsibility for the supervision of care of patients ranging in age from preschool through geriatrics.
The Access Counselor is responsible for assisting in the process of responding to referrals and other requests for services and information. The Access Counselor provides technical assistance to the discharge planning process, under the direction of the Director of Access Center. This position is also responsible for completing applicable portion of Core Measures (HBIPS) Abstraction Tool for all admissions.
Education: Registered Nurse or Master’s Degree in a human relations or other related field.
Experience: Preferably two or more years experience in intake assessment activities within an acute psychiatric setting. A minimum of two (2) years experience in a psychiatric hospital setting including customer contact.
Licensure: Licensed to practice in the State of Texas as a mental health professional.(RN, LMSW, LCSW, LPC or LPCI)
Additional Requirements: A working knowledge of the DSM-IV and the Mental Status Exam. A working knowledge of the Addiction and Recovery field. May be required to work flexible schedule and overtime as needed; may be required to work on-call as needed.
This opportunity provides the following:
This opportunity provides the following:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
• Competitive Compensation
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
• 401k plan with company match
• Generous Paid Time Off
* UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.