Our client is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. They are recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute.
Food services, facilities services, uniform services across Colleges & Universities, k-12 schools & districts, Hospitals & healthcare facilities, Stadiums/Arenas, Destinations & Cultural Attractions, Workplaces & Manufacturing, Convention Centers, Conference Centers, Correctional Facilities, etc.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
- Extraordinary career growth - $15B company with 270,000 employees.
- Employee benefits and programs that are considered the most progressive in the industry
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
- Awards for LGBT workforce equality, one of the World’s Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine), top 50 employers for people with disabilities, World’s Most Ethical Companies, one of 63 employers recognized for promoting healthy work environments and lifestyles, Safety, Green compliant
- Known for great training and career advancement – huge company/many opportunities
- Provided food & beverage, retail and facilities services for Super Bowl 51 at NRG Stadium in Houston. Has served as the primary caterer for both the Democratic and Republican Conventions
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- Highly visible Operations Position at Crowned Jewel
- Lead a huge, multi-dimensional business; all in one location
- Live and work in spectacular beauty - with an almost free home & utilities
- You are a P&L master
- No more travel
- Exceptional benefits, training, operations and reputation. Great for someone who loves nature and the outdoors
- Oversee the multi-unit Hotel, F&B and retail ops + client relationship; groom and oversee a stellar staff - true family environment
Urgent need: Apply today!
- Long/Short term disability
- Medical Plans/Prescription Drugs
- Vision & Hearing Aid Programs
- Life/AD&D Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
URL blocked - click to apply
- Must be very strong in hospitality, including food services
- Must have very high volume experience: $50MM+
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Contact your Career Coach!
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 17252
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1989 in the basement of Patrice’s home, Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting has grown to become one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country.
Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from restaurant and hotel concepts such as The Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Marriott Corporation, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Arbys, Buffets, Applebees, Friendly’s and YUM Brands.
- We have helped thousands of hospitality candidates find new job opportunities.
- Many companies have made over 500 hires from us.
- Corporate Recruiters regularly “take us with them” to a new Human Resource position.
- Early in her career, Patrice wrote a book on “How to Interview” and taught classes on successful interview techniques.
We represent all major restaurant corporate chains – $4M casual dining restaurant companies, $6M – $10M theme casual dining clubs, $4M family style restaurants, companies opening 40 new locations a year, fine dining, fast food, airports, malls and travel plazas nationwide.
View the full profile