To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02905
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Associate I
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Answers inbound calls, emails and chats from clients, retailers and lottery customers.
- Answers calls providing prompt, accurate, level service to Clients including: card activation, PIN replacement/reset, lost and stolen cards, and coupon conversions.
- Answers calls from retailers to provide prompt, accurate service including downloads, supply requests, dispatch requests, troubleshooting and problem escalation.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems and take appropriate action.
- Promote and enhance excellent customer relations.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience within a call center or comparable industry preferred
- Ability to operate a computer and navigate through functions, basic data entry skills, solid oral and written communication skills, strong customer service skills
- 24 hours per dayx 365 day per yearcall center, weekends and holidays required
- AllShifts Available - 1st, 2nd and 3rd - shift differential offered for 2nd and 3rd shift
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.