Senior Accountant - #1 Texas CPA Firm! Life Balance!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Drew J. Fibus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $110,000A bit about us:
Based in Houston, TX with 4 offices across the Houston and Austin Area; we are leading the way as the #1 fastest growing CPA firm of 2019! Recently published and recognized by Accounting Today as the best firm in the area. Even better...our practice is actually built on the foundation that our people mean more to us than anything else! What that means for you, is that we encourage you to enjoy a work life balance that promotes personal health, well being and family life...Join us for challenging work with lighter busy season hours!
If you are a Senior Account looking to enjoy a promising work life balance, then please apply today...Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Lighter Busy Season Hours!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
BS/MS in Accounting or similar plus:
- 2+ Years of with expertise in bookkeeping, payroll and simple 1040 tax returns
- Prepare other various state and federal returns including sales tax, 1099/1096, and department of labor reporting
- Experience w/ QuickBooks online
- Experience developing and maintaining good relationships w/ clients
We can offer you the opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art Clients making a meaningful impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the way CPA firms treat their employees! Join us and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting life balance at Forbes top ranked CPA firm!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Quick Books (Accounting Software)