To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE 19801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior IT Auditor
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Wilmington, DE
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join their team in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).
- Assist in the identification, coordination and management of key IT SOX and SOC1 controls
- Assist in the analysis, development, and ongoing improvement of a comprehensive, flexible, and scalable IT Controls for regulatory requirements and organizational directives
- Maintain and enhance IT SOX / SOC1 controls documentation and testing procedures so that they reflect the current environment and comply with the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Partner with control owners to identify and develop appropriate controls, remediation plans and improvements for IT SOX / SOC1 controls
- Track control owner and third-party evidence requests and ensure deliverables are valid and on-time
- Proactively analyze and report on issues and produce metrics for reporting
- As part of the IT SOX / SOC1 Program Management team, act as a liaison between multiple departments, third parties and external auditors
- Stays current on changes to technology, internal policy and standards, and relevant regulatory requirements, and evaluate potential impacts on the risk and controls and suggests modifications to the programs
- Assist in IT Policy Management and security incident response as needed
- Experience in evaluating risk / compliance requirements
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: SOX / SOC1 requirements, COBIT, NIST, IT Risk Management, Information Security, IT Controls, and / or IT Audit practices
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with multiple internal and external groups
- Ability to learn quickly, manage through systems and common processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills, must be highly detail oriented
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and escalate issues to leadership
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.