• Facilities: Oversees Facility Maintenance
o Maintains office supply inventory and purchases needed for the location in collaboration with financial department.
o Manages necessary building repairs and maintenance; maintains organization of office environment.
o Serves as point person for all concerns regarding the physical plant and equipment and vehicle issues
o Provides recommendations for functional and aesthetic improvements for the facility.
• Information Technology
o Addresses system problems for phones, computers, printer/fax systems, etc.
o Participates in data tracking, hardware documentation, and monitoring of IT function.
• Human Resources
o Manages HR tasks for new hires, answers benefits questions, and HR policy changes and enforcement. If unaware of policies and procedures, defers to corporate HR department or HR generalist in St Louis.
o Provides logistical support for HR by managing local building keys/key codes, name badges, etc.
o Maintains necessary HR files and documentation in the office. This includes an emergency file for each employee with contact information
o Coordinates agency new employee orientation, completes HR portion of new employee orientation
o Set up potential new hires for drug test, background checks- defer the Corporate HR for UlitPro User ID
o Oversight of programs to improve staff morale such as birthday cards.
o Completes financial worksheet and financial paperwork with new admissions
o Registers patient into HMS on day of admission, prints stickers for patient charts
o Update collections spread sheet for each patient
o Manage the patient census spreadsheet and communicate information to appropriate parties
o Complete verification of benefits for potential patients as needed
o Serve as on site point person to assure MD billing is submitted in a timely manner
• Intake and Admissions
o Be a contact for the St. Louis intake department
o Answer any patient inquiries and phone calls and direct them to the main office.
o Introduce new clients to facility
o Coordinate admission day schedule for new patients, communicate to appropriate staff.
o Coordinate with client leading up to the admission
• Schedule and complete initial and concurrent reviews with insurance
• Communicate coverage dates to appropriate team members
• Update insurance information into billing software
• Medical Records
o Manage and record medical record requests.
o Maintain files of discharged patients (break down charts, manage filing of charts, maintain system for scanning of charts)
o Transcribe MD initial assessmentsAdditional Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes other duties as assigned by Program Director.
- Participate in administrative on call
- Uses sound judgment in stressful and emergency situations involving patient, family, or staff.
• Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of issues.
- Participates in miscellaneous leadership project teams and house safety teams
- Education and Experience Requirement
• Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent experience
• Specialized knowledge in technology used in the office environment.
• Skilled in collaborative problem solving, conflict resolution, effective communication, organization of job tasks and work environment, and taking initiative.
• Characteristics: Respects and maintains confidentiality, cooperative, positive, respects the process of grievance reporting, observant, punctual, dependable, takes initiative, and enthusiastic about change.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in an office environment, preferably in a medical or mental health office.
• Health questionnaire and Tuberculosis screening required within 14 days of hire.
• Required to sit, stand, bend, stoop, walk, climb stairs and drive possibly for extended periods.
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
• Work is performed in an administrative office setting
• Must have visual, hearing and learning capabilities necessary to perform the essential functions described above.
Provide Logistical Support